by Lawrence Rogers (2012-09-12):
* Release 0.65-1
- [UTMP input] New input module parsing utmp/wtmp files in Linux, written by Francesco Picasso.
- [SELINUX input] New input module parsing SELinux audit files in Linux, written by Francesco Picasso.
- [l2t_process] Renamed to l2t_process_old, being replaced by l2t_process.py from l2t-tools.
- [EVTX Library] Fixed a small bug in the code, causing some EVTX file parsing to fail.
- [Altiris input] Fixed a small bug when the date is malformed.
- [Log2Timeline library] Fixed few bugs:
- Small error in the format sort, caused oxml to sometimes be skipped in processing.
- [GENERIC_LINUX input] Added a small extra eval sentence.
- [LS_QUARANTINE] Fixed a minor bug in the get_time routine, if a database occurs it is caught by an eval sentence.
- [TEST] Added few more tests.
- [MOST INPUT MODULES] Changed the line:
my $line = <$fh> or return undef;
in most input modules.
- [WIN library] Added few more transformations of Windows stored time zones into a "olson" ones understood by DateTime.
- [CHROME input] Fixed a small unicode bug in the "File Downloaded" section.
- [faersluskra2timalina] Added a new frontend to the tool, exact copy of log2timeline, except all parameters in Icelandic... kinda
- [timescanner tool] Removed this frontend from the Makefile since it serves no purpose (as in no longer part of the automatic installation).