by Brian Carrier firstname.lastname@example.org 3.2.3-1 (2011-10-10):
- Release 3.2.3-1
- new TskAuto method (handleNotification()) that gets verbose messages that allow for debugging when the class makes decisions.
- DOS partitions are loaded even if an extended partition fails to load
- new TskAuto::findFilesInFs(TSK_FS_INFO *) method
- Need to only specify first E01 file and the rest are found
- Changed docs license to non-commercial
- Unicode conversion routines fix invalid UTF-16 text during conversion
- Added '-d' to tsk_recover to specify directory to recover
- Added check to fatfs_open to compare first sectors of FAT if we used backup boot sector and verify it is FAT32.
- More checks to make sure that FAT short names are valid ASCII
- 3406523: Mactime size sanity check
- 3393960: hfind reading of Windows input file
- 3316603: Error reading last blocks of RAW CD images
- Fixed bugs in how directories and files were detected in TskAuto
Built to use libewf-alpha, the Version 2 interface