bokken - GUI for the Pyew and Radare projects
Bokken is a GUI for the Pyew and Radare projects so it offers almost all
the same features that Pyew has and and some of the Radare's ones. It's
intended to be a basic disassembler, mainly, to analyze malware and
Currently Bokken is neither an hexadecimal editor nor a full featured
disassembler YET, so it should not be used for deep code analysis or to
try to modify files with it.
by Lawrence R. Rogers (2015-06-10):
* Release 1.7
Release 1.8 (10-06-2015
* Removed pyew entirely. Its support has been in a non-official deprecated
state for the past two years but we were trying not to do it. Pyew has
some dependencies that makes harder to package it, it's missing a lot of
features from r2, plus it sees very few releases.
* Removed other almost useless features in their current form: Strings repr
and Interactive mode. We expect to bring those at some point in a proper
* Added r2 console. It crashes here and there but we think it's rather
* Added interactive Python console.
* Rearranged and simplified some tabs: Strings, Relocs and File info.
* Some additional cleanups and fixes.