by Lawrence Rogers (2020-02-21):
- Update to 1.25-1
2020-02-21 Antonio Diaz Diaz <email@example.com>
* block.h: Add default constructors to classes Block and Sblock. (Reported by Rosen Penev).
* check.sh: Quote all file name variables to allow names with spaces. (Reported by David Morrison).
* In rescue mode, join non-finished subsectors read from mapfile. (Reported by David Burton).
* mapbook.cc (update_mapfile): Exclude writing time from intervals. (Reported by David Burton).
* rescuebook.cc (extend_outfile_size): Use ftruncate if it works.
* Print large numbers in groups of 3 digits separated by underscores.
* main.cc: Set a valid invocation_name even if argc == 0.
by Antonio Diaz Diaz (2012-01-01):
- Update to 1.15
* Version 1.15 released.
* Added new option `-a, --min-read-rate'.
* Added new option `-I, --verify-input-size'.
* Added new option `-x, --extend-outfile'.
* main.cc: Verify that infile, outfile and logfile are all different.
* Non-tried blocks are now read aligned to cluster-size sectors.
* rescuebook.cc: Improved skip algorithm for the split pass.
* main.cc: Removed spurious warning about `-D' ignored in fill mode.
* ddrescue.texinfo: Improved description of algorithm.
* logbook.cc (change_chunk_status): Return an adjust value (-1, 0, 1)
to keep "errors" updated without calling count_errors every time.
* ddrescue.cc: Renamed to io.cc.
* Added `ddrescuelog', a program for logfile manipulation.