by Lawrence R. Rogers (2015-08-26):
* Release 1.2.0-1
* Switched from SCons to autotools.
* Added musl libc support [Brendan Heading].
* Worked around "FS is larger than device" error for memory cards formatted by Panasonic Lumix cameras.
* Worked around "unknown entry type 0xe1" error for memory cards formatted by Sony cameras.
* Fixed mkfs crash on some sectors-per-cluster (-s option) values.
* Relicensed the project from GPLv3+ to GPLv2+.
* OpenBSD support [Helg Bredow].
* Improved I/O errors handling.
* Implemented fsync() and fsyncdir().
* Fixed crash on Mac OS X 10.5 caused by non-standard use of realpath(). Also
fixed TrueCrypt disks unmounting.
* Avoid extra erase on writes to the end of a file. This should improve linear write speed.
* Allow arbitrary changing of lower 9 bits of mode. Allow owner/group changing
to the same owner/group. This fixes rsync.
* Fixed buffers overflows when handling lengthy file names.
* Fixed "real size does not equal to size" error on volumes with pagefile.sys.
* Fixed negative IUsed in "df -i" output.