by Lawrence R. Rogers (2015-12-19):
* Release 1.2.3-1
* Fixed clusters loss when file renaming replaces target.
* Improved reliability in case of a sudden unplug: FS will be in a clean state
after closing all files and performing sync(1).
* Fixed compilation on Debian GNU/kFreeBSD and GNU/Hurd platforms.
* Updated mount.exfat-fuse man page.
* Fixed compatibility with Zalman VE-200: now newly created directories do not
have archive bit set.
* Fixed heap corruption: malformed FS can use invalid sector or cluster size.
* Fixed hang on mount: malformed FS can have cyclic references in the clusters