by Lawrence R. Rogers (2018-09-15):
* Release 1.3.0-1
* exfatfsck can now repair some errors.
* Added experimental Android support for exfat-utils [liminghao, LongPingWEI,
Pablo Mendez Hernandez, Pierre-Hugues Husson].
* Cleaned up FUSE code preparing for FUSE 3 support.
* Removed OpenBSD support as it does not handle -o option in fuse_main().
* Re-introduced FreeBSD support [Oleksii Samorukov].
* Fixed DragonFly BSD support [Tomohiro Kusumi].
* dirent->d_type in now filled on readdir() [Mark Browning].
by Lawrence R. Rogers (2018-02-03):
* Release 1.2.8-1
* Fixed new files or directories creation in the root directory: ensure there
are no 0x00 entries before valid ones; otherwise Windows can corrupt them.
* Fixed compilation on GNU/HURD platform.
by Lawrence R. Rogers (2017-06-05):
* Release 1.2.7-1
* Fixed handling of two last clusters: operations with files that occupy these
clusters could fail.
* Fixed crash when started with stdin, stdout or stderr closed.
* Operations with directories (except initial listing) now make less
read/write system calls.
* Fixed handling of files with optional tail entries (0xe0-0xff): videoclip
files created by Sony cameras were missing.
* Write operations now correctly return ENOSPC (instead of EIO) when there is
no free disk space left.
* Fixed max file name length: it's 255 16-bit code units (not 256).
* Added an option for dumpexfat to show file fragments [Daniel Drake].
* Fixed crash when directory starts with an invalid cluster.
* Daylight saving time in now properly reflected in file timestamps.
by Lawrence R. Rogers (2016-06-03):
* Release 1.2.4-1
* Fixed wrong files names hashes when upper case table is compressed.
* Man pages are now installed by default.
* Commas and backslashes in device names are now escaped.
by Lawrence R. Rogers (2015-12-19):
* Release 1.2.3-1
* Fixed clusters loss when file renaming replaces target.
* Improved reliability in case of a sudden unplug: FS will be in a clean state
after closing all files and performing sync(1).
* Fixed compilation on Debian GNU/kFreeBSD and GNU/Hurd platforms.
* Updated mount.exfat-fuse man page.
* Fixed compatibility with Zalman VE-200: now newly created directories do not
have archive bit set.
* Fixed heap corruption: malformed FS can use invalid sector or cluster size.
* Fixed hang on mount: malformed FS can have cyclic references in the clusters