by Lawrence R. Rogers (2019-01-15):
- Release 4.6.5-1
HFS boundary check fix
New artifacts and attributes defined
Fixed bug in SleuthkitCase.getContentById() for data sources
Fixed bug in LayoutFile.read() that could allow reading past end of file
Case Database Schema:
New fields for hash values and acquisition details in case database
Store "created schema version" in case database
by Lawrence R. Rogers (2018-11-09):
- Release 4.6.4-1
Increase max statements in database to prevent errors under load
Have a max timeout for SQLite retries
by Lawrence R. Rogers (2018-10-14):
- Release 4.6.3-1
Hashdb bug fixes for corrupt indexes and 0 hashes
New code for testing power of number in ExtX code
New class that allows generic database access
New methods that check for duplicate artifacts
Added caches for frequently used content
Added Examiner table
Tags are now associated with Examiners
Changed parent_path for logical files to be consistent with FS files.
by Lawrence R. Rogers (2018-10-03):
- Release 4.6.2-2
Built with Java support. Release number is greater than the release for Fedora 28 and 27.
by Lawrence R. Rogers (2018-03-28):
- Release 4.6.0-3
Moved sleuthkit-4.6.0.jar from sleuthkit-devel package to sleuthkit package.
by Lawrence R. Rogers (2018-02-21):
- Release 4.6.0-1
- New Features
- New Communications related Java classes and database tables.
- Java build updates for Autopsy Linux build
- Blackboard artifacts are now Content objects in Java and part of tsk_objects table in database.
- Increased cache sizes.
- Lots of bounds checking fixes from Google's fuzzing tests. Thanks Google.
- HFS fix from uckelman-sf.
by Lawrence R. Rogers (2017-10-15):
- Release 4.5.0-1
- New Features:
- Support for LZVN compressed HFS files (from Joel Uckelman)
- Use sector size from E01 (helps with 4k sector sizes)
- More specific version number of DB schema
- New Local Directory type in DB to differentiate with Virtual Directories
- All blackboard artifacts in DB are now 'content'. Attachments can now be children of their parent message.
- Added extension as a column in tsk_files table.
- Bug Fixes:
- Faster resolving of HFS hard links
- Lots of fixes from Google Fuzzing efforts.