by PLD Team (2017-07-26):
All persons listed below can be reached at <cvs_login>@pld-linux.org
Revision 1.9 2005/08/04 13:38:37 adamg
- fixed remote execution of arbitrary code vulnerability (Secunia Advisory
- unbroke %changelog
- release 2
Revision 1.8 2005/08/02 18:43:45 djurban
- update pstotext to ghostgum's (libgs API author) version:
* Changelog since 1.8g
Version 1.9 is a modification of 1.8h to recognise excessive space in
"ashow" as being a word separator, as found output from groff 1.08.
Also fixed widthshow, awidthshow and added xshow, yshow and xyshow.
Uses ANSI prototypes. These are now required, not optional.
Fixes a number of compiler warnings.
Note that neither of the original authors still work at DEC/Compaq/HP.
2004-01-09 by Russell Lang at Ghostgum Software Pty Ltd.
Version 1.8h is a modification of the original 1.8 to allow
operation with Aladdin Ghostscript 6.0, to add -output to
Windows and OS/2 executables, and to insert line breaks
and form feeds is pstotext output. Modifications made
2000-07-15 by Russell Lang at Ghostgum Software Pty Ltd.
main.c changed to use mkstemp not tempnam for Unix,
2000-06-02 by Russell Lang at Ghostgum Software Pty Ltd.
Revision 1.7 2005/07/31 16:17:31 glen
- todo security
Revision 1.6 2004/04/10 23:10:21 qboosh
- updated URLs, replaced "302 Found" html file by proper sources
Revision 1.5 2004/04/10 23:01:04 qboosh
- cosmetics, release 2 for Ac
Revision 1.4 2003/05/28 13:01:25 malekith
- massive attack: source-md5
Revision 1.3 2003/05/25 06:25:54 misi3k
- massive attack s/pld.org.pl/pld-linux.org/
Revision 1.2 2002/11/29 22:46:07 ankry
- massive attack: new %doc
Revision 1.1 2002/03/06 00:08:27 qboosh
- new: spec based on old RH-contrib package, but uptated to 1.8g
(unfortunately, there is no version information in Source URL)