by Lawrence R. Rogers (2017-06-05):
* Release 1.2.7-1
* Fixed handling of two last clusters: operations with files that occupy these
clusters could fail.
* Fixed crash when started with stdin, stdout or stderr closed.
* Operations with directories (except initial listing) now make less
read/write system calls.
* Fixed handling of files with optional tail entries (0xe0-0xff): videoclip
files created by Sony cameras were missing.
* Write operations now correctly return ENOSPC (instead of EIO) when there is
no free disk space left.
* Fixed max file name length: it's 255 16-bit code units (not 256).
* Added an option for dumpexfat to show file fragments [Daniel Drake].
* Fixed crash when directory starts with an invalid cluster.
* Daylight saving time in now properly reflected in file timestamps.