by Lawrence R. Rogers (2021-11-11):
* Release 4.19.2-1
---------------- VERSION 4.19.2 --------------
- Special handling of Interesting Files and Interesting Results analysis results was removed from the tree and they are now shown as individual nodes.
- Updated display of analysis results in the tabular results viewer.
- Improved algorithm for populating the S(core) column in the tabular results view.
- Updated the right-click menu options for data artifacts and analysis results.
- The O(ther Cases) column in the tabular results view and the Other Occurrences content viewer now count cases in the same way.
- Installed applications are now added to the central repository.
- The Central Repository ingest module no longer uses the generic Interesting Item analysis result and instead creates more specific Previously Seen, Previously Unseen, and Previously Notable analysis results.
- Automatic destinations (jump lists) parsing added to the Recent Activity module.
- French translation of user documentation contributed by github user Seb2lyon.
- Analysis Results and Annotation content viewers now work when parent is a data artifact.
- Fixed bug that prevented media attachments from being displayed in the Communications Viewer.
- Fixed RegRipper bug to support parsing of ShellBags with non-Latin characters.
- Assorted GUI responsiveness fixes.
- Fixed NTFS handling of compressed files that were not fully initialized (via TSK).
- Other assorted bug fixes.
---------------- VERSION 4.19.1 --------------
- Fixed connection leak associated with creating OS Accounts
- Decreased priority of OS Account Content Viewer
- Misc bound check fixes in TSK